.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, June 30
YM - Brings You Together
Disclaimer: I just happen to use YM, and this post is not intended to promote YM or to state that YM is better than other messenger services.

As a productive employee, I always have my YM on while working (Do you feel that there is something wrong about the statement? Well…you are not alone. Hehehe..). I find having my YM on is a good way to keep me updated at all time (baca: biar ga ketinggalan berita ato gosip, dan buat gosip tentunya), and a good way to get in touch with everybody in my network loop, plus to get more people in the loop. In other words, YM brings you together.

There might be those out there who say that it can be very distracting to have the YM on while you are working, but on my defense, hey...you can always log off or go invisible, especially if you are in the following situations:
  1. You are super busy and don’t have time to chat for a minute or two
  2. You have to be away from your machine for a while for a meeting, client visit, or for whatever reason
  3. You are in a bad mood and feel that you could take out your frustration and anger on anyone who start a conversation with you

Or...you could just be like me, who just likes to leave the YM on whether I am in situation (1), situation (2) or situation (3).

On one particular day, I had gone for a meeting, and I left my YM on. When I came back to my desk, I found that I had missed six YM conversations.

Window 1
A : Hey..hey..hey..

Window 2
B: Eh, gatel.
B : Yuhuuuu…..
Buzz

Window 3
C : Ndul….lah opo….
C : Woy…ning endi koe???

Window 4
D : Eh, monyong
D : Kmane sih lu?

Window 5
E : Cung…Kacung…
Buzz

Window 6
F : Morning, simpanse…


Aaahh…….how I could feel the love……Really, without any doubts, YM does bring you together.


Image taken from www.clubic.com

 
posted by FLaW at 11:27 AM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger RealMuhy

    jangan lupa juga. jodoh bisa saja ketemu di YM....

     
  • At 4:09 AM, Blogger CacingKepanasan

    Humm... udah lama gak chat :P

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger dzan

    salam flaw...atau mungkin FLAWless. how r u today? thks for visit my blog. you got intresting blog here r? why not putting the message tag so that others can make comments on the msg tag?

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger dzan

    salam flaw...atau mungkin FLAWless. how r u today? thks for visit my blog. you got intresting blog here r? why not putting the message tag so that others can make comments on the msg tag?

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger ime'

    wekekekekekekekk... kacuuungggg????? wadooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh... hebat juga yah... YM bisa melesat ke berbagai macam lapisan. koekoekeokeokeokeoekoek...

    tapi emang YM is da best *nggak juga sih :)):)):))* terutama untuk mengungkapkan perasaan *bisa dilihat di 'status' :)):)):)):))*

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Nokia.. Connecting People... Eh.. YM maksudnya.. he..he..

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Spedaman

    ym emang mantep! tp di kantor suka di block:( meebo sama e-messenger juga di block:(( waaaa ga bisa ym-an kecuali di bagian IT:D

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger InaOK

    Salam,

    Yup, I agree ... YM does help me keep in touch with my frens... even though we r miles apart :)
    Pengubat rindu ... ;)

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger FLaW

    [realmuhy]
    teori ah.....:)

    [cacingkepanasan]
    chat yuk, cing....udah dapet ganti si Pik blum? :)

    [dzan]
    thanks for the suggestion

    [ime']
    emang ga sopan tuh orang manggil gue kacung, mending gue dibayar lagi. hihihi...jadi apa status YM nya hari ini, jeng? :)

    [kojay]
    Nokia? bukannya lu pake samsung? membelot nih..hehehehe

    [sidhaninih]
    kok bagian IT-nya curang banget sih? dia doang yang boleh pake YM. ga aci tuh. protes aja gih....(kompor)...hihihi

    [inakl]
    YM pengubat rindu...makanlah YM 3 kali sehari...pasti sembuh rindunya. hehehe...

    [~fitri~]
    nonton smallville kadang2 doang sih..kalo lagi pingin liat tampang boyish si cowok itu. slurp..slurp....kekekeke...tp ga terlalu sering.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger ime'

    status gue hari ini 'disamakan' bu :)):)):))

    btw, blog gue pindah alamat nih ke http://the-world-of-ime.blogspot.com

    banyak yang protes, underscore gak bisa dibaca ;) walaupun banner segala blon diganti =))=))=))