.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, June 16
You
You
Yes, You
It has been a long while since I first met You.

You have always been around
Although I don't always realize it
Although I don't always appreciate You

You have always been around
Although I don't like it when You tease me
Although I often wish You don't exist

You have always been around
Although I don't always shout 'It's You', the way Michael Bubble does
Although You are not always on my side, the way You are with the Rolling Stones

Oh, Time
Don't get me wrong
It does not mean I hate You.

How can I do
When You have always been around
And making me the woman I am today
 
posted by FLaW at 12:35 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger InaOK

    Salam, i like this poem .. nice :)

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Bagus deh puisinya, kaya lagu dangdutnya uut permatasari (kaleeee..) ternyata loe melankolis juga, jangan trauma gitu dong sama tgl 17 september. hihihiih.... a a u u :(|)

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    blog yg tak banyak berubah...make a poem 4 me plz...;P

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger FLaW

    [okim]
    bole aja. tapi foto dulu pesenan gue. mo gue bikinin poem ttg apa say? :)